Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Monday, October 2, 2017

Quick exciting announcement (and a link party)

Life has been too busy to get any progress in my sewing room.

However I am here to quickly remind you that in ONE WEEK we will start the

Art with Fabric blog hop, with the theme "Mother Earth"

There are going to be amazing artists sharing inspiring and creative pieces!


How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


1 comment:

  1. You are right. September has been flat out and not a lot of sewing time. Looking forward to the latest edition of your Art with Fabric Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1