Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Place That Sends You Mad (and a link party)

This is the accurate description of my last months... and I am not sure at which minute I am right now... I hope to be toward the end but I am not very confident about that :)





Will I be able to keep doing what I am doing? Only time will tell...
Cross your fingers for me!! :)

Of course not a single minute for crafting this week :( but I will be happy to see all your fantastic projects!


2 comments:

  1. Wow it is weird to see Les 12 travaux d'Asterix in english lol. One of my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss asterix and without even clicking on the youtube, I know EXACTLY what clip it is and it's my favorite and I've tried to explain it to my kids before- btw I knew asterix in Danish ;) but is it french or belgian or dutch? not really known in the US

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1