Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Great progress, little to share (and a link party)

Working on secret projects seems to be the trend for this month. But this time at least I can share few non secret blocks too ;)


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. SYS2015 future projects - working on SYS tutorials, waiting for Oct project
  2. Block Swap Adventure - sent and received (see below)
  3. Charity quilts - tested blocks for the Teal mini, in bigger format (cannot share)
  4. Happy Halloween wall hanging - four blocks done! (see below)
    This is my project for "A Lovely Year of Finishes" (Sept)
  5. Zipper pouches - paused for a while
  6. Americana QAL - received Sept pattern, need to work on that
  7. Spirit cross stitch project - no progress
  8. Teal Mini Swap 2015 - top done! (cannot share)
The EverythingElse List:
  1. the SK project - no progress
  2. the 31000 Xs project - no progress
  3. Mirror Mirror Afghan - no progress
  4. the Ender project - no progress
  5. Embroidery calendar - no progress
  6. Project of Doom 2015 @ Fandom in Stitches - paused for a while
  7. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
  8. As You Wish -  no progress
  9. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
  10. Memory quilt 2 - no progress
  11. B quilt - no progress
--
Happy Halloween wall hanging. This is my project for "A Lovely Year of Finishes" (Sept).
Apparently I cannot spell (or count) as I realized that two letters were missing :) now I have all of them and a couple of extra blocks too.

Patterns by Jennifer @ Sewhooked

If I am not mistaken, now I miss two wizards and two cats and then I have all the blocks I need!
Let's see if I can have the top done for next week!
--
Jen (my partner for the Block Swap Adventure) requested a star in yellow/green batik and this is what I made for her
Picnic Pinwheel (by Patch & Chels)

I am not a big fan of batiks nor stars, but I think this block turned out pretty cute!!

--
And last, but not least, I want to remind you that I am working on charity quilts,
and I would love your help!! 
Quilts are for a quilt drive to help the kids in the DC General Homeless Shelter. 
And you can help me by donating orphan blocks, partial blocks, or fabric (scraps, strips, leftover, uglies, whatever). 
If you are willing to mail them to me, I could use them to make more quilts for these kids!!! 
If you are up for a loving donation, please send me an email at tweloq[_at_]gmail[dot_com] or leave a comment here with your email address so I could give you my mailing address. I promise that your donation will be used to make some kids happy and feel more loved!! 

--
How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1