Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

2015 Finish-Along: Q3 plans

Big plans for this quarter!


As usual the list contains projects that I am 99% sure I will complete... and others that I am 80% sure I won't be able to complete, but it's a good incentive to have them there ;)

This is my list:

  1. Water Lilies - need finish quilting & binding
  2. Secret Cross Stitching project - have the pattern, the thread but cannot share, it's secret ;)
  3. Happy Halloween wall hanging -  12 blocks done, design planned
  4. Mirror mirror afghan - several blocks done, seeeeeveral more missing, probably will carry over Q4
  5. AMB Tiny Quilt Challenge piece - have the fabric and the pattern, just need to start stitching!
  6. College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - one block done, no pattern
  7. Cute Kitten (cross stitching) - started
  8. Lighthouse (cross stitching) - started... this is pretty big for me, probably will carry over Q4
  9. Selvage zipper pouches - made the outside pieces, have pattern and other material too
  10. D wall hanging - just last block missing (+ finishing)

Ok... that's a huuuuuuge list...
How much am I going to accomplish? Not much if I spend my time here writing ;)
So let's get sewing!!

1 comment:

  1. Huge list indeed, but I have faith in you! Happy Sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1