Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Tangle Thursday - Week 15, 16, 17

I don't know if anyone noticed... but I had a break in my Tangle Thursdays :)

The first reason was because Jane had a break herself for few weeks... and then she published all the designs in one go and I wanted to catch up a little bit before sharing again ;)

So here are Week 15, 16, 17. Week 18 is out but I didn't start on that yet!





I really like this last one (stacked tangles) because even if each section is completely different than the one next to it, they maintain a coherent and fun overall look.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that last one too! Especially the cats! Made me smile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1