Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, December 20, 2014

MOP Monday - Just to say hello!



This week no progress for me because I have visitors for the holidays!!

So I take this opportunity to summarize all the Christmas presents I made in the last months.
They are ready to be enjoyed! 

Christmas present list: 
(linking up at Santa's Sweatshop!! )
1. Boxes of Rainbow Quilt
2. Topolino Quilt
3. Message in a Quilt
4. Ties pillow
5. Convertible Bag
6. Table runner with Eight coasters
(cannot share full pictures because they are for a secret future tutorial project :) )
7. Four pot holders & One zipper pouch

And here are the pictures!!









As a last note: I won't be posting next week because it's my birthday! :)

So we will be back with MOP Monday in 2015. I am ready to put together a new list of projects to work on weekly! How about you? Are you ready for the 2015 resolutions??

But stick around because on Wed 24th and Wed 31st posts about the series of tutorials for 2015 are going live... and there may be a little sneak peek of one of the projects!

Remember to subscribe to our mailing list if you don't want to miss out of any of our future posts! You can leave your contact information on the main page of the event

7 comments:

  1. Feliz navidad !
    Y que su año sea como usted lo desea y feliz cumpleaños
    Cariños..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was given a lovely new diary so it will be used this year, you have me inspired :) Love all your projects, and I will be finishing the year doing your Disney patterns, ♥ your talent and thank you for a great year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome projects! and Merry Christmas and Early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your projects. I am still going to test Donald and Daisy Duck. I have been busy with work and family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! Next, I apologize for not getting any more of the Incredibles finished for you to see. Like you, I've been busy with Christmas gifts. 18 monogrammed pillowcases, 8 unmonogrammed pillowcases, 3 dresses, 2 pot holders, and working on the GIMQ--steps 1 is finished, step 2 almost finished. Hopefully after the holidays I'll be back to where I can start working on quilt stuff again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe I hope you have a fun birthday/Christmas week. Yep, week, spread it out. Or better yet, year, make it your year to thrive! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your projects and hope you have an awesome birthday !

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1