Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, July 12, 2014

MOP Monday - I AM back! :)

Hello everyone!
I am officially back! Did you miss me? ;)
I missed my sewing/blogging/designing time for sure!

I don't have much progress to report on my list of projects, but few are better than none!!
And I have few projects that I wanted to add to my list, because if you all know that they are in progress that put some "pressure" on me to actually go on with them and finish them (eventually).

-- MOP: The list --
1. As You Wish - no progress
2. Rainbow Starburst - no progress
3. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - one July block done! (see below)
4. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
5. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
6. Topolino quilt - no progress (progress last week)
--
7. Blocks for Summer of Stitches (FiS) - designed 2... I need to go to the quilt shop to get some fabric... but I hope to have them done in the next couple of weeks :)
8. College Days Blog Hop blocks - there are few blocks that I ABSOLUTELY NEED to make :) still haven't decided which fabric to use :)
9. Crazy optical illusion - if the few initial blocks will work out, I will share more details, for now it's a secret
10. Reversible sewing machine cover - 8 blocks to make, 2 done (see below)
11. Iron board cover - because mine is ugly and old and if my sewing machine get a new cover, my ironing board may get jealous and we don't want that!!! :)

-- MOP: This week new blocks --
PPV block for June was not in my original design, so I am not running that much behind!
This is one of my July block (I need to make a second one... but this is a very quick block, so I will be able to make it by the end of July for sure!)
--
I decided to make a cover for my sewing machine because I found some sewing-related blocks (most of them PP) that are just wonderful!
These are the one that I did until now

Designed by Joanna Shape Moth

Designed by HTaBQuilts  

I had a lot of fun making the Dresden Plate block... I still prefer PP, but the effect is very nice with this traditional technique as well!!

--
And FINALLY I was able to sit down and finalize the Malecifent pattern (that was tested more than a month ago by not one but TWO amazing testers) see their amazing blocks!

tested by KellyLea
tested by Diane K

So you can find the final pattern of this Maleficent block on my Free Pattern page.

 --
And now, link YOUR own progresses below!!
Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
   (A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!

2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Maleficent is an amazing block. Glad your back blogging, so yes your were missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim!! ;) Glad that you like the block and so glad to be back!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1