Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Thursday, May 29, 2014

PSA: Not For Sale

Over at Fandom in Stitches, Jennifer just posted a very important message that I want to share with my readers because it is critical for whoever uses my (fandom) patterns as well!!

Some extract from the post:

"Please note: SALE OF ITEMS MADE FROM THE PATTERNS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Our patterns are free as derivative art under Fair Use."

"I'm sure we don't need to explain that there is ZERO we could do if someone tried to shut us down.
All it would take is one person to ruin what we have built here."

Read the full post on Fandom in Stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1