Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, November 2, 2013

VOTE!! and a new Disney pattern

Blogger’s Quilt Festival — Voting is Open!

If you are looking for my entries in the Blogger's Quilt Festival, check
1. Bed quilt --> The Sword in the Stone (entry 19)
2. Wall hanging --> Snoopy Wall Hanging (entry 18)

Even if you don't vote for me, go there and check the amazing quilts that has been submitted!!!!
Go now... I will wait...

Are you back? :)
Great, here are the updates of this week.

---
Another block reached my block-swap partner (Donna) so I can share it with you.


I don't like to work with white fabric because you can see through... but here I used a classical way of making the flying geese so instead of cutting the extra white triangle on the back I left it there! :) it adds a little bulk because it's an extra layer but I think that the effect on the white fabric is much much much better :) and Donna said she liked it so I guess that's what matter :)
She sent me a lovely owl block... but I didn't take any picture yet... I am waiting to put together more owls to show you a proper owl-post.. I also have another owl-project going on so you will have to wait to see the owl-mazing blocks that my partners sent me :)

---
In the Halloween spirit I realized a Trick-or-Treat Sue block (from Jennifer) and a skull block (from Liljabs)

---
I started not one, not two, but three secret projects :) they are secret because they are for contests and blog-hops... so stay tune, because I cannot share them yet :) and I have another secret project that didn't start yet but I will, I promise ;)

---
And finally, since I received so many nice comments about my Disney Quilt (and I also received a couple of pictures of a person that realized some of my blocks!! Thanks Cami!! So excited about that!!!), I decided to share another pattern! Here is Block number 13

MysteryQuiltDisney

 Arthur Having Tea.





You can find the pattern in the Free Patterns section.

Have fun, and post a comment below for any question/advice/comment!
And if you tried any of the blocks, please leave me a comment below, or send me a picture of the block or publish the block on the FiS Flickr Group (or all of them :) ). I would love to see your work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1