Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Some secrets are revealed!

I am involved in sooo many different activities this month that I am kind of overwhelmed.
But I am trying to keep up with everything, so here are few reveals for things that you are going to see soon around here:

-- 1 --



Come back tomorrow for a fun giveaway!!

-- 2 --

As You Wish Designer photo aywdesignerbadge_zps2d76c5ef.jpg

I am a designer in this fun Fandom In Stitches project!!
True Love and fantastic new patterns? As you wish. Isn't that Inconceivable??? :)
Stay tuned for more details!!

-- 3 --

The Black Tie Boogie Blog hop is up and running!



My day is Nov 26th, so come back and check it out.
There is going to be a fun free pattern available for you!!

-- 4 --

I submitted my Alice's Secret project to the



It's a fun competition at Missouri Start Quilt Company.
I am sooooo excited. :) :) :)
The voting will start on Dec 1st on Facebook, so be sure to be my friend there because I will need your help ;).
I will share here also some behind-the-scene stories once the competition is up.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1