Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Disney Mystery Quilt - Block 6

MysteryQuiltDisney

Here we are with Block number 6 of the Mystery Quilt.

The Sixth Block of the Quilt is Archimedes on the Hat.




You can find the pattern in the Free Patterns section.

Have fun, and post a comment below for any question/advice/comment!
And if you tried any of the blocks, please leave me a comment below, or send me a picture of the block or publish the block on the FiS Flickr Group (or all of them :) ). I would love to see your work!!

4 comments:

  1. An updated on your QAL will go up on FiS on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's incredibly cute, one of my favorite characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie ;)
    It's one of my favorite characters too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1